Sunday, May 20, 2012

11w3d

I will probably always post on the odd days of my pregnancy, lets face it...when I am up at 5am mon-fri and don't get home until 7-730pm at night, the LAST thing I want to do is stare at a screen and think of something to write! ha. So my updates will be a little off course =)
So today I am 11w3d. As if you couldnt have guessed already with the title. duh nicole.
How far along? I shall not repeat myself. again. ^^
Total weight gain/loss: nothing yet =)
Maternity clothes? nope, but I am thinking about pulling out my maternity jeans cause im a little uncomfortable in my regular ones. But I wear scrubs all week, so Im good for now. =)
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: I have never slept so crappy in my entire life.
Best moment this week: Not having to take my zofran for two days straight! I think this all day sickness is starting to wear off....knock on wood!
Have you told family and friends: I told them right away, at 6 weeks!
Movement: Its weird... I can feel something "foreign" in my stomach...but no movement yet.
Food cravings: anything spicy/salty
Anything making you queasy or sick: everything does.
Have you started to show yet: A little bit.
Leakage: nope
Gender prediction: Im thinking about purchasing one of those gender predictors....I have another 6-7 weeks until I can find out what this little gummy bear is! Im kind of impatient!
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Im not even gonna lie....99% moody....
Weekly Wisdom: Too much thought for this brain.
Milestones: I was reading thebump and it says My baby is now developed enough to be called a fetus. Kind of weird cause I picture it a baby from day one...

No comments:

Post a Comment