Sunday, July 8, 2012

18W3D

Almost half way there!
I am so ready for this pregnancy to be over and be able to told my healthy little baby in my arms.


How far along? 18 weeks, 3 days!
Total weight gain/loss: about 5 pounds. Although I feel and look like I have gained 50... =)
Maternity clothes? Still just my maternity jeans.
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Its getting better...
Best moment this week: Overall knowing what lies ahead makes me happy =)
Movement: I've been feeling "quickening" and a little movement here and there for a few weeks but when I hit 18 weeks a few days it dulled down =(
Food cravings: anything spicy
Anything making you queasy or sick: Depends on the day I am having.
Have you started to show yet:Oh definitely!
Leakage:a little bit
Gender prediction: I know the gender!! I couldn't take it anymore and went to Peek-A-Baby for the u/s...!!! Im gonna hold on sharing it for its own post!
Labor Signs: nope.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on...except for in the morning and at night
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom:Dont google symptoms. Its like a horror show of not knowing. More on that later!
Milestones:Found out the sex of this little one!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment