I keep wanting to get on here to post a weekly blog. But then pregnancy brain hits and I forget. So I am making myself sit down and do one. Finally. At 31 weeks, I went to Peek A Baby and got the 3D u/s done, and I got the video as well =)
And now for the updates...
How far along?34 weeks! And a few days.
Total weight gain/loss:Im guessing around 15. Give or take. Probably give.
Maternity clothes?some yes, some no.
Stretch marks?I have a small red dot on the side of my belly. Not sure if it the start of one but i sure hope not! been slathering that cocoa butter on it!
Sleep:There is no such thing!
Best moment this week:Our offer on the house we want to buy was accepted! And all of our terms were met with the seller. SCORE!
Movement: All the time!
Food cravings: Anything spicy! And ice. ugh.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Have you started to show yet:i am a blimp. or a beached whale. whichever u prefer!<---yup, still feelin the same way!
Leakage:a little bit
Gender: It's a boy!!
Labor Signs: Ive been getting irregular contractions.
Belly Button in or out?half n half
Wedding rings on or off? off =(
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy for the most part!
Weekly Wisdom:I got nothin for ya today!
Milestones:Will hit that 35/35 mark this friday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment